Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The first 2012 Craft show for Susie Creates is this coming Saturday! Super excited to show others what we have in store for them! More goodies are being made each and everyday. Scrubbies, flower clips, recycled keychains, washcloths, beanies, scarves, blankets, purses and more! All to be at the craft shows!


I have been so busy working on the craft shows, going to class, working on my online classes, and work. Craziness! I haven't heard many people say this, but I absolutely love college classes. I love getting to actually sit in a classroom and learn, not just sit at a computer all day. It's different. :)

It is officially November 1st! Thanksgiving is coming just around the corner! For the month of November I will be thinking and writing down one or more things I am thankful for each day for the whole month. I am going to write each of these things down and put it to where I can see it each and every day so that I am reminded that there are many things that I should be and am thankful for. 

November 1st: I am thankful for my wonderful family. 10 wonderful siblings, and 2 amazing parents. They are truly the best.

I will be posting more soon, and will be posting pictures from this weekends craft show! 
Can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment